Depending on your investment goals, Cubed Construction will work with you to customize a precise construction plan and detailed budget to help maximize your property value through renovation. With strong real estate, finance and engineering backgrounds, the team at Cubed is uniquely positioned to help property owners make calculated construction spend decisions.
A typical process we follow with property owners is as follows:
- 1The Director of Construction for Cubed will meet with you to explore your investment goals, understand your return on investment expectation and your long term strategy for the asset.
- 2Execute a contract to explicitly set forth timelines, budgets and expectations during the design and construction phases.
- 3Work with Cubed Construction’s in house design team to optimize layouts and mechanical plans for the building.
- 4Pick from Cubed Construction’s standard finish package or work with a designer to pick finishes based on your investment goals.
- 5Cubed works with a permit expediter to ensure a timely turnaround of the building permit.
- 6Create a schedule of payments and facilitate the draw and lien waiver process with the owner and title company.
- 7Cubed leverages cloud based software with an owner portal during construction to ensure the owner is kept abreast of the progress.
- 8Upon completion of the construction Cubed coordinates with city inspectors and facilitate the inspection process.
- 9A Project Manager from Cubed walks the building with you to complete the final punch list.
Cubed Construction has the luxury to be an integral piece of a fully integrated real estate investment platform. Instead of using different firms for brokerage, leasing, construction and management you have all these services under one roof with one point of contact. How does this benefit you?
- 33 conducts a full financial analysis of every phase of your investment before purchasing the asset and is held accountable to deliver on those metrics.
- 33 understands construction budgets unlike many other brokerages that do not have an in house construction company.
- When you use the fully integrated team of 33 & Cubed you don’t have to micromanage four different vendors as you have one point of contact.
- When you hire 33 and Cubed you do not have the stress of firms pointing fingers and not being accountable for their actions.