5 Ways to Efficiently Manage Luxury Buildings
We’ve noticed the boom of luxury inventory in the Chicagoland area and 33 understands luxury living requires an upgraded management service. Our luxury management team’s mission is to deliver superior service and use effective strategies to efficiently manage luxury buildings.
TOP FIVE CHECKLIST FOR MANAGING LUXURY BUILDINGS
- Luxury amenities require meticulous management. Our property managers push work orders to be completed within hours, not days. We promptly call our tenants for permission to enter units and personally follow up to ensure the job was done right.
- It is important that tenants are provided with the services and amenities that are included in their rent. For instance, our management team makes certain that the machines in the gym are working properly, the yoga room smells fresh, and the dry-cleaning drop box consistently shows up on time. By missing out on these key amenities, your “luxury” experience is degraded within seconds. We work closely to train our onsite property managers in boutique luxury buildings to create the concierge mentality that sets 33 apart from others.
- We work closely to pair like-minded managers with our properties. When possible millennial managers are matched to handle their peer group tenants and/in their own neighborhood.
- Responsiveness is everything. Nothing is worse than paying a lot for a meal and the waiter is nowhere to be seen, right? To relate to buildings, no one wants to wait for hot water when on an urgent timeline to get somewhere.
- We create partnerships around the area to obtain exclusive discounts for our tenants living in luxury buildings. We also utilize common space areas to coordinate gatherings, such as wine and cheese events monthly.
Stay tuned for more!